20 March 2009

It's Late...

It's 9:45pm. 15 years ago, that would not have been late. 10 years ago, that would have been early. Now - it's just late. When you add two kids to your family, and one of them wakes frequently, and they both wake between 5 and 6:30 for the day....well, you get the picture. In fact, last night Miles revived the old "party with Miles from 3-4:45am" routine. He wakes up ready to crawl, pull up, chatter, bite my ear off, pull my hair, and generally abuses me until I take him downstairs and let him trash the living room.

Fortunately Nana is in town. We had a lovely day out and about. Went to a fabric store, lunch at Mad Greens, a little playing, and cranial work for Miles. Hopefully I'll have some photos up tomorrow. But now the babe is crying out for mama.

1 comment:

Mommyof4 said...

Why can't the kids get the memo that it's "normal" to sleep until 8?! I feel the same way lately! And what's up with little boys abusing their mommy?! Jacob hast started punching me when I nurse!

Post a Comment